PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This privacy statement contains information that is intended to inform you about the type of data collected from the visitors / clients of the www.gohunedoara.com website and how we use this data. All these terms apply to the website www.gohunedoara.com, owned by gohunedoara.com
gohunedoara.com processes and stores personal data in the EU and is able at any time to demonstrate compliance with European Union laws and the principles set out in this document. The website www.gohunedoara.com, is in accordance with Regulation no. 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) – mandatory legislative act. This privacy statement is the responsibility of gohunedoara.com, which holds the overall responsibility for ensuring compliance. The person in charge can be contacted at +40 721 479 777, e-mail email@example.com. This ensures daily compliance and is involved in all issues related to the protection of personal data. gohunedoara.com will determine the purposes and methods of processing the data entered and collected online, being considered a data controller.
1. Principles of data protection * The collection of personal data will be done only for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. The data will not be processed to third parties in a manner incompatible with those purposes; * The personal data will be accurate, and where necessary, updated; * The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner; * All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures the necessary security; * Personal data will not be distributed to third parties unless this is necessary for the purpose of providing services in accordance with the agreements; * The data subjects have the right to request the access to the personal data, their rectification and deletion, the opposition or restriction from the data processing, as well as from the right of data portability.
2. Personal data * “Personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“the data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more many specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. * “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying , extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction. * “Restriction of processing” means the marking of personal data stored in order to limit their future processing. * The personal data stored on our platform includes all types of direct or indirect information (ie used in connection with other data) referring to the data subject, such as: name, first name, e-mail address, IP and cookies. the data transmitted by the visitor’s broswer, passwords, indices – see item 3, paragraph 2.
3. Collection of personal data The data we collect may include the following: * Name and contact details (we collect your first and last name, email address, IPs and cookies transmitted by the visitor’s broswer). * Data about the features you use, the items you purchase and the web pages you visit. * Data about the device and network you use to connect to www.gohunedoara.com. These include data about the operating systems and software applications installed on your device. They also include IP address, locale and language settings.
4. Purpose of personal data collection * Response to messages received from website visitors through the contact form. * Sending newsletters and / or periodic alerts, using electronic mail (e-mail, SMS), only if the data subject has explicitly expressed his / her agreement; * Market research, tracking and monitoring of visits and visitor behavior. Also, gohunedoara.com may provide the personal data of the visitor to other companies with whom they are in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them and only for the purposes mentioned in point 4, which guarantees that they data are kept safe and that the provision of this personal information is made according to the legislation in force, as follows: to the courier service providers, to the providers of marketing services, telemarketing or other services, provided by companies with which we can develop joint programs. The visitor’s personal information can also be provided to the General Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other authorized bodies of the state, based on and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
5. Use of personal data * We will store and keep the data for 6 months, on the server (in the database of the website), for the purposes mentioned in point 4. The purpose of collecting personal data. * Access to personal data is strictly limited to gohunedoara.com staff, the associates who hold the necessary authorization and the clearly defined need for the use of data. If users do not wish to disclose the personal data of these companies, they are asked to contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Processing security We will process your data securely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially when processing involves the transmission of data through network, as well as against any other form of illegal processing. Questions regarding the security of personal data can be sent to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. Access and rectification or deletion of personal data * Visitors have the right at any time to request access to: rectification, portability, deletion or restriction of the processing of the collected data. * In order to keep personal data updated, we recommend that users inform us of any changes or discrepancies. To view or modify your personal data or to obtain information about your personal data (if at the request of a third party, we have stored or processed any of your personal data), please send us a signed and dated request at by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Marketing emails gohunedoara.com has the right to send visitors marketing emails, with their consent. This specific form of consent must be freely given, specifically and accurately informed. These requests are met when visitors have chosen to receive marketing emails (they have actively approved), by ticking the Subscribe to newsletter section. * Visitors will always have the right to object, on request and without cost, to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, without having to provide concrete justifications. Visitors can do this by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link, which appears in the email messages they receive or can send a message to the email address: email@example.com. Once the visitor has disagreed, that visitor’s personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing. * The marketing emails contain information that we consider interesting for the visitor, regarding our services. 9. Complaints * Visitors have the right to make a complaint related to the processing of their personal data. All questions and complaints will be processed by the person in charge of the protection of personal data, in a timely manner and in accordance with internal procedures. Complaints can be sent to the person in charge of the protection of personal data, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. * In the unlikely event that the visitors suffered damages due to the violation of the rights according to the personal data protection policy and gohunedoara.com did not handle the complaint properly, the visitors / clients have the possibility to send a complaint to the superior authority: ANSPDCP (https: //www.dataprotection.ro/).
10. Changes to this policy This policy may be updated from time to time, for example as a result of changing the relevant legislation or changing the corporate structure within gohunedoara.com. If changes are made to this material, visitors will be notified by e-mail or through the website before the changes take effect. We encourage visitors to check this page periodically, to be informed about the latest news regarding our privacy practices. By reading the document, you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, respectively the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene, the right to oppose, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, your right address of justice in case of violation of rights, guaranteed by Regulation no. 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) – mandatory legislative act. COOKIE USE POLICY This policy refers to cookies and the web page www.gohunedoara.com.
1. What are cookies? The cookie is a small file, made up of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by a web server’s request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive) .
2. What are cookies used for? These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, tailored to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of www.gohunedoara.com to provide user-friendly services. Ex: preferences regarding online privacy or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregate anonymous statistics, which helps us understand how a user benefits from our web page, allowing us to improve its structure and content, excluding the user’s personal identification.
3. What cookies do we use? We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the session ends or closes the application (web browser). Fixed files remain on the user’s terminal for a period, in the cookie settings, or until deleted from the user manual.
4. How are cookies used by the website? A visit to the website www.gohunedoara.com may place cookies for the purposes of: * Site performance cookies * Visitor analysis cookies * Geotargetting cookies * Registration cookies
7. Why are cookies important for the Internet? Cookies are the central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a user-friendly browsing experience and adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Refusing or disabling cookies can make some sites impossible to use. Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising, but that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require user authentication through an account): * Content and services adapted to user preferences – product and service categories. * Retain child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions). * Limiting the frequency of ad serving – limiting the number of impressions of an advertisement for a particular user on a site. * Providing more relevant advertising to the user. * Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through direct search engines, from other websites etc). The websites carry out these analyzes of their use to improve the websites for the benefit of the users.
9. Useful links If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: Microsoft Cookies Guide (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971 / description-of-cookies) All about Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/) http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/